Pages

Judge Defends His Decision For Pacman vs Bradley Fight


The decision to declare Timothy Bradley the victor in his bout with Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao by judges Duane Ford and C.J. Roth, has left boxing enthusiasts everywhere shocked, dazed, and confused.  Everyone who saw the fight believes that it was a highway robbery, and Pacman was the real victor.  Sports writer and boxing analyst Dan Rafael feels like Ford and Roth should have their license revoked for their judgements.


However Duane Ford recently released this statement defending his decision to vote the majority of the fight in Bradley's favor.  He apparently feels as though Bradley gave Pacman a boxing lesson.

 "I thought Bradley gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson.  I thought a lot of the rounds were close.  Pacquiao missed a lot of punches, and I thought he was throwing wildly.  This wasn't an 'American Idol' contest.  If I judge for the people, I shouldn't be a judge."

0 comments:

Post a Comment