Pages

Boxing News: Haye: If Vitali doesn’t face me by summer I’ll accept that he doesn’t want to fight and I’ll retire

Boxing News
Haye: If Vitali doesn't face me by summer I'll accept that he doesn't want to fight and I'll retire
Jan 6th 2013, 17:09

By Scott Gilfoid: Former WBA heavyweight champion David Haye is giving WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko a deadline by this summer to show interest in a fight. If it doesn't happen, Haye says he'll retire again from boxing. He doesn't want to fight anyone in the division, even the two best heavyweights from his own [...]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment