Pages

ESPN.com - NYFightBlog: Trout: 'I'm more New York than Cotto'

ESPN.com - NYFightBlog
ESPN.com presents Boxing
Trout: 'I'm more New York than Cotto'
Nov 30th 2012, 15:48

Much has been made of Miguel Cotto's home court advantage over Austin Trout at Madison Square Garden. Cotto is 8-0 at the Garden and has said he sees the crowd, most of whom will be there to see him do his thing, as almost a second trainer and ace motivational coach. Trout, though, takes issue with the "the Garden is Cotto's home" meme. "I'm more New York than Cotto!" Trout told me. I asked him to explain. He told me his mom was born in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment