Pages

ESPN.com - Boxing Blog: Roach unsure about status with Chavez

ESPN.com - Boxing Blog
ESPN.com presents Boxing
Roach unsure about status with Chavez
Jul 16th 2013, 20:49, by Rodrigo Azurmendi

LOS ANGELES -- Apparently the breakdown in the working relationship between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Freddie Roach has been a one-sided issue. Roach recently spoke to ESPNDeportes.com about the subject, providing further explanation about the lack of communication between the trainer and his former pupil. "He called me and asked if I wanted to work with him, and I said, 'I would love to do that,'" Roach said. "But after that, I never heard from him again.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment