Pages

ESPN.com - NYFightBlog: Schaefer: Mayweather bout in NY? Unlikely

ESPN.com - NYFightBlog
ESPN.com presents Boxing
Schaefer: Mayweather bout in NY? Unlikely
Jul 18th 2013, 19:35, by Michael Woods

I know we can't get ahead of ourselves, it wouldn't be prudent, but I admit I am curious as to what's next for Floyd Mayweather after he fights Canelo Alvarez on Sept. 14. Since I expect him to have his way with the talented and strong but still-the-slightest-bit-green Alvarez, I am looking a bit beyond that clash. I do wonder, what with the whirlwind tour of New York City that Amir Khan has been doing of late, is a Mayweather-Khan clash in the works in the near future?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment