Pages

Boxing News 24: Burns v Beltran. The Aftermath

Boxing News 24
 
Get free marketing tips

Be creative, authentic and profitable. Get tips, advice and a FREE copy of "Marketing Basics for Creative Entrepreneurs" when you subscribe today.
From our sponsors
Burns v Beltran. The Aftermath
Sep 13th 2013, 14:02, by Stevie Ocallaghan

By Stevie Ocallaghan: Anyone who takes the time and reads my posts will know that I am a big fan of British boxing and in particular a Ricky Burns fan, but let me just say that I can’t make an argument against Ray Beltran winning the fight. After the fight finished, my first thought was […]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment