Pages

Boxing News 24: Mayweather vs. Canelo – My Take

Boxing News 24
 
Get coupons for your local stores

The Entertainment Coupon Book is a valuable companion on your daily adventures. Flip through anytime for great ideas... and big savings.
From our sponsors
Mayweather vs. Canelo – My Take
Sep 10th 2013, 13:11, by michaelturturice

By Michael Turturice: I have spent some good quality time watching the hype leading up to this fight; I’ve also spent the last dozen years watching Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Saul “Canelo” Alvarez fight. In fact if I hear “HARD WORK AND DEDICATION” come out of Mayweather’s one more time I might just split in […]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment