Pages

ESPN.com - Boxing Blog: Mayweather displeased with Guerrero fight

ESPN.com - Boxing Blog
ESPN.com presents Boxing 
Explore Cafepress

Name anything in the world, and we'll show you hundreds of products that celebrate it. Or, you can design your own.
From our sponsors
Mayweather displeased with Guerrero fight
Sep 12th 2013, 02:12, by Brett Okamoto

Floyd Mayweather Jr. isn't particularly known for humility, but when discussing his most recent performance against Robert Guerrero in May, he holds no punches. "I can rate myself," Mayweather said, at Wednesday's final press conference. "In the Robert Guerrero fight, I gave myself probably a 'D' I wasn't impressed with myself. I knew I could have done better." Judges scoring the bout in Las Vegas disagreed, awarding Mayweather unanimous scores of 117-111.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment