Pages

ESPN.com - Dan Rafael Blog: Arthur Abraham gets an opponent

ESPN.com - Dan Rafael Blog
ESPN.com presents Dan Rafael 
Curious about BaaS?

Get the full feature comparison in our free eBook comparing the time to create your own cloud backend to a Backend as a Service like Kinvey.
From our sponsors
Arthur Abraham gets an opponent
Sep 26th 2013, 23:43, by Dan Rafael

Former super middleweight titlist Arthur Abraham (37-4, 28 KOs) received an opponent for his Oct. 26 main event in Oldenburg, Germany, it was announced Wednesday. He will face Italy's Giovanni De Carolis (20-4, 10 KOs) at the EWE Arena. "Finally, there is clarity for me," Abraham said. "Now I will have to study my next opponent on tape, together with my coach Ulli Wegner. With the perfect preparation and strategy, there is no doubt in my mind that I will leave the ring as the winner.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment