Pages

ESPN.com - NYFightBlog: Proud gay boxer Cruz preps for title bout

ESPN.com - NYFightBlog
ESPN.com presents Boxing 
Ridiculous Developers!

Expanding your team? We have devs that cost $0110110001/hour. We invoice in binary. Try Toptal risk-free today!
From our sponsors
Proud gay boxer Cruz preps for title bout
Sep 25th 2013, 16:38, by Michael Woods

NEW YORK -- Perhaps the most striking thing, for me, about boxer Orlando Cruz's immensely courageous decision last October to tell the world that he is gay was the relatively mellow response to the news. Sure, we in the media covered it, analyzed it, and some sensationalized it. But by and large, the Cruz message to the masses was met with acceptance. "I've been fighting for more than 24 years and as I continue my ascendant career, I want to be true to myself," he said on Oct.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment