Pages

ESPN.com - Boxing Blog: Klitschko: 'I understand I could be better'

ESPN.com - Boxing Blog
ESPN.com presents Boxing 
Many wonderful memories are captured in black and white.

With digital photographs, the art is now in creating black and white images. This course will teach you how to use Photoshop techniques to create beautiful images.
From our sponsors
Klitschko: 'I understand I could be better'
Oct 21st 2013, 20:28, by Michael Woods

Wladimir Klitschko had his way with challenger Alexander Povetkin on Oct. 5 in Moscow -- there is no debate about that. But the manner in which he did it drew a good degree of criticism in the media and on message boards. I reached out to Wladimir, 37, who called me from Hamburg to discuss the bout, and gave his reaction to the critiques. "Boxing is an art, and I will defend my style," said Klitschko, without an edge of defensiveness in his voice.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment