Pages

ESPN.com - Boxing Blog: Roach: Pacquiao will 'destroy' Rios

ESPN.com - Boxing Blog
ESPN.com presents Boxing 
Better, Faster, Stronger

Check out our Product Management course in London and start building your ideas efficiently and successfully.
From our sponsors
Roach: Pacquiao will 'destroy' Rios
Nov 22nd 2013, 13:46, by Kieran Mulvaney

MACAU -- Brandon Rios and his trainer, Robert Garcia, think that Manny Pacquiao is in decline. It's an assertion that brings a snort of derision from Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach. "When does he watch my guy? Does he see my guy train every day? I don't think his opinion really counts," Roach said of Garcia in Macau on Friday. "I watch my fighters carefully. If Manny had shown any signs of slippage in training camp, I'd be the first person to tell him it's time to go.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment