Pages

ESPN.com - NYFightBlog: Part 2: Swanson nears charity bout

ESPN.com - NYFightBlog
ESPN.com presents Boxing 
Compare Hotels

Find great prices for amazing hotels wherever your next destination may be. It's simple to search 100+ sites at once!
From our sponsors
Part 2: Swanson nears charity bout
Nov 13th 2013, 23:03, by Michael Woods

I crack myself up as I ask Kelly Swanson a question that I've asked her clients countless times. "What is your prediction?" I ask the Brooklyn resident, who will glove up to fight a three-round bout for charity on Saturday night at Gleason's in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. "If I can fight my fight, and pull off my game plan, I can stop my opponent," she tells me on Wednesday afternoon. I don't doubt it, especially when she tells me that client Bernard Hopkins, the 48-year-old light heavyweight champion, will be working her corner.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment