Pages

ESPN.com - NYFightBlog: Peter Reyes: Boxing 'saved my life'

ESPN.com - NYFightBlog
ESPN.com presents Boxing 
Book your hotel early for a discount!

You can reap the rewards with great discounts at participating Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and Formule 1 hotels.
From our sponsors
Peter Reyes: Boxing 'saved my life'
Dec 18th 2013, 02:51, by Michael Woods

It's a near given, every boxing press conference I attend, if I chat with a couple of the fighters, I will find at least one who tells me the sport saved their life. It happened on Monday, when I hit the presser for the Wednesday (Dec. 18; doors open at 7 p.m.) show at Webster Hall (Manhattan), which is being put together by boxer-promoter Dmitriy Salita. Levgen Khytrov, who repped Ukraine in the last Olympics, is the headliner, in his pro debut. Khytrov, who'll campaign at middleweight, is slated to face 4-6 Kansan Romon Barber.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment