Pages

ESPN.com - NYFightBlog: Quillin psyched for Oct. 20 at Barclays

ESPN.com - NYFightBlog
ESPN.com presents Boxing
Quillin psyched for Oct. 20 at Barclays
Aug 21st 2012, 15:04

Boxrec.com is just about the most popular website for boxing fans. It functions as the go-to source for fighters' records, and contains pertinent information on who and where and when they will fight next. So, I'm on there a lot. After my vacay, I checked Boxrec to see who Peter Quillin would be fighting next. I assumed the Michigan native, who moved to New York as a late-teen, would be fighting on the Oct. 20 Barclays card. So, I was surprised to see Boxrec has Quillin fighting twice in a span of six weeks, once at Barclays, against foe TBA, and before that, on Sept.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment