Pages

Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao- hard work, dedication- I’m not so sure

Boxing News
 
Eco-Friendly Mattresses

We're committed to presenting a line of sleep products that have a minimum impact on both your pocketbook and the environment. Visit us today!
From our sponsors
Manny Pacquiao- hard work, dedication- I'm not so sure
Aug 13th 2013, 01:04, by admin

By Mr. Pennington: When I hear Floyd Mayweather say "HARD WORK, DEDICATION" I think of the old school type workouts he does. I think of the lonely nights on Nevada roads he runs alone at the wee hours of morning. Floyd's workouts are too many considered out dated, and who wants to workout at 2:30 […]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment