Pages

ESPN.com - Boxing Blog: Looking back on ten years at ringside

ESPN.com - Boxing Blog
ESPN.com presents Boxing 
Manage your social media

Best social media tool for image publishing to Facebook and Twitter. Look amazing and delight your followers. Get 40% off when you sign up today.
From our sponsors
Looking back on ten years at ringside
Sep 18th 2013, 13:00, by Kieran Mulvaney

Time flies, and last week’s festivities at the MGM Grand brought home a sudden realization that Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s master class on Saturday night came ten years and one day after my first credentialed fight. There were a fair few differences between that first fight and my latest: in 2003, my credential was red (signifying I rated only a bleacher seat) instead of ringside green, my affiliation was merely ‘freelance’, and in the identifying photo my mouth was smiling and my hair wasn’t gray.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment