Pages

ESPN.com - Dan Rafael Blog: Marquez: 'I'd like to keep going'

ESPN.com - Dan Rafael Blog
ESPN.com presents Dan Rafael 
Compare Hotels

Find great prices for amazing hotels wherever your next destination may be. It's simple to search 100+ sites at once!
From our sponsors
Marquez: 'I’d like to keep going'
Oct 11th 2013, 14:43, by Dan Rafael

LAS VEGAS -- Ahead of Saturday night's bout against welterweight titleholder Timothy Bradley Jr. (HBO PPV, 9 ET) at Thomas & Mack Center -- and his attempt to win a world title in a fifth weight class -- Juan Manuel Marquez talked about several topics with ESPN.com. Marquez recently turned 40. How much longer does he want to fight? “I feel like going as long as I can. I do everything I need to do to keep in shape. I think I can fight for a while longer.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment